This is the latest sabis international school Kenya fee structure for 2021. The school is located in the high-end of Nairobi’s Runda estate. The school is owned by the Sabis Education network in partnership with centum investment. Sabis international school Kenya makes one of the most expensive private international schools in sc their fee structure shall reveal below.
Starting in February 2020, the school occupies a 20-acre piece of land and made its first admissions in September 2020. The high fees can be justified with its resources including the latest technologies such as e-books and whiteboards. Their sports facilities are up to date with great entertainment and art facilities like their art theatre with a 400 capacity accommodation.
What are the admission requirements for Serbis International School Kenya
- An application form needs to be downloaded and filled.
- Your child’s latest original school report
- A valid student passport for your child
- An original birth certificate
- Your child’s school transfer certificates
- 4 recent passport photos of your child
- Download and complete the school medical form
- Your child’s vaccination certificate
- A web school waiver form that is filled
- A filled school bus registration form
- Upon registration, you shall be required to pay a one-time non-refundable fee of 51,500
Serbis international school Kenya Uniforms
Expect variations in the cost of uniforms depending on the level and age of your child. Generally, prepare to part with 25,000-36,000 shillings for the uniform.
Latest Sabis International School Kenya Fees Structure for 2021
Take note that the amounts here are approximate.
This is the latest Sabis International School Kenya Fees Structure for 2021. Please note that there may be variations. Reach their administration through the below contacts to confirm.
Contacts for Sabis International School Kenya
Phone number: 0743162670 / 0743725080
Email Adress: email@example.com
Adress: Nairobi, Runda, off Kiambu road after nothern bypass.