Tsc Teacher Retirement Benefits Ammounts
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To culculate the TSC teacher retirement benefits ammount, multiply the highest paid salary by 12 then divide the answer by 480 and multiply the answer by the number of years worked as shown below:
((completed month × annual salary) ÷ 480) × Years of TSC service with active contribution to retirement emoluments.
- Find the highest TSC salary ammount
Find the highest TSC teacher salary that you were paid during service.
- Multiply the highest salary ammount by 12
Multiply the highest salary value you were paid during service to find the annual income.
- Divide the annual income by 480
Now divide the total annual income by 480 to find the total TSC teacher emoluments applicable per year.
- Multiply the annual emolument by the number of service years
Finally multiply the total annual emolument applicable by the number of years you worked for TSC in active service. The answer shall be the total ammount if retirement benefits you shall recieve at the time of your retirement from the TSC.
TSC Retired Teachers Pension Culculator
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To culculate TSC retired teachers pension in Kenya, use the TSC teacher active service time and the average salary divided by 80 as explained below.
- Find your TSC active service yearsFind your service years or length of employment years that you worked for TSC from time of employment to retire date.
- Find the average of your salaryNow find the average of your monthly salary during employment. Average TSC salary = total salary paid ÷ number of salaries recieved.
- Now use this formulae to find your TSC pension ammount(TSC Pension Ammount = (TSC Service Years × Average Salary) ÷ 80) ÷ (3)
The answer shall be the monthly pension Ammount you shall be receiving as a retired TSC teacher in Kenya.
How To Check Your TSC Pension Processing Status Online
Time needed: 10 minutes.
To check your TSC pension processing status, go to your TSC online portal and search for ‘check pension status‘
After submitting your request, TSC shall hasten your TSC Pension Status. However, sometimes the process takes longer that you can expect. Keep checking from time to time.
- Go to your TSC online portalOpen the Teachers Service Commission service portal online here.
- Enter your TSC numberEnter your TSC number on the space provided.
- Enter your ID numberFill your ID number or passport no.
- Search for ‘check pension status’In your TSC portal, use the search bar and enter ‘check TSC pension status’ hit search and you shall see your TSC pension status.
Frequently Asked Questions About TSC
✓ Log into the TSC employee self-service account ✓ Choose ‘Payroll and Compensation.” ✓ View last payroll and the pay statement details.✓ Your pension number shall be indicated on your pay statement details.
The lowest teacher’s pension Ammount is 3,283 shillings. TSC teachers pension in Kenya is 15% of the active service salary.
TSC Pension Ammount = (TSC Service Years × Average Salary) ÷ 80
The pension Ammount of the lowest TSC primary school teacher is 3,283 shillings.